Enter the Pin To Pin Trucking Number /AWB number/air waybill number/docket no / reference number/PRO No / B.O.L. No in the automatic tracker box to check the real-time delivery status of your worldwide parcel, orders, COD consignments, container, freight, transport, transportation, shipping, vans, trucks, express cargo and shipments online. You can also check and trace the current status of courier location and delivery date or any delay info by calling the customer service center.
Pin To Pin Trucking Customer Care Service Contact Number
Pin to Pin Trucking: Everything You Need to Know
Pin to Pin trucking, also known as “drop and hook” trucking, is a method of freight transportation that involves the use of two separate trailers. The term “pin to pin” refers to the coupling mechanism that joins the two trailers together, with one trailer being dropped off at the destination and another picked up to continue the journey.
This method of transportation is widely used in the shipping industry due to its efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Pin to Pin trucking eliminates the need for drivers to wait for their trailers to be loaded or unloaded, as the trailers are already pre-loaded and ready for transport.
In this article, we will explore the ins and outs of Pin to Pin trucking, including its benefits, how it works, and the industries that benefit the most from this transportation method.
How Pin to Pin Trucking Works
Pin to Pin trucking involves the use of two separate trailers, with one being picked up and the other dropped off at each destination. The trailers are pre-loaded and ready for transport, making the process much faster and more efficient than traditional trucking methods.
To connect the trailers, the driver uses a coupling mechanism called a fifth wheel, which is mounted on the back of the tractor. The fifth wheel is connected to the kingpin, a locking mechanism located on the front of the trailer. Once connected, the trailer is secured in place and ready for transport.
Benefits of Pin to Pin Trucking
Pin to Pin trucking offers several benefits over traditional trucking methods, including:
- Increased Efficiency: Pin to Pin trucking eliminates the need for drivers to wait for their trailers to be loaded or unloaded, which can save a significant amount of time and increase overall efficiency.
- Reduced Costs: Because the trailers are pre-loaded, there is no need for additional loading or unloading fees, which can help reduce overall transportation costs.
- Improved Safety: Pin to Pin trucking reduces the risk of accidents and injuries associated with loading and unloading cargo, as the trailers are already pre-loaded and secured in place.
Industries That Benefit from Pin to Pin Trucking
Pin to Pin trucking is used by a wide range of industries, including:
- Retail: Pin to Pin trucking is commonly used in the retail industry to transport goods from distribution centers to retail stores. This method of transportation is especially beneficial for companies that need to transport large volumes of goods quickly and efficiently.
- Manufacturing: Pin to Pin trucking is also widely used in the manufacturing industry to transport raw materials and finished goods between factories and distribution centers.
- E-commerce: With the rise of e-commerce, Pin to Pin trucking has become an increasingly popular transportation method for online retailers that need to quickly and efficiently transport goods to customers.
Pin to Pin trucking is a highly efficient and cost-effective method of transportation that is widely used in the shipping industry. By eliminating the need for loading and unloading, this method of transportation can save time, reduce costs, and improve overall safety. Industries such as retail, manufacturing, and e-commerce can benefit greatly from Pin to Pin trucking, making it a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
For more info on Pin To Pin Trucking, Click Here.