Enter the American Towing Trucking Number /AWB number/air waybill number/docket no / reference number/PRO No / B.O.L. No in the automatic tracker box to check the real-time delivery status of your worldwide parcel, orders, COD consignments, container, freight, transport, transportation, shipping, vans, trucks, express cargo and shipments online. You can also check and trace the current status of courier location and delivery date or any delay info by calling the customer service center.
American Towing Trucking Customer Care Service Contact Number
Phone: +1 303-776-0100
Email: [email protected]
American Towing Trucking is a vital service for motorists who have experienced a breakdown or accident on the road. Towing trucks come in different shapes and sizes, ranging from small flatbed tow trucks to heavy-duty wreckers capable of towing large commercial vehicles. In this article, we will discuss the different types of towing trucks used in the United States and the services provided by American Towing Trucking.
Types of Towing Trucks
- Flatbed Tow Truck: This type of towing truck has a flat platform at the back, which makes it easy to load vehicles. Flatbed tow trucks are often used for towing small cars, motorcycles, and other light vehicles.
- Hook and Chain Tow Truck: This type of towing truck is commonly used for towing damaged or abandoned vehicles. The hook and chain tow truck uses a chain to lift the vehicle by its axle or frame and tow it behind the truck.
- Wheel Lift Tow Truck: This type of towing truck is similar to the hook and chain tow truck, but it uses a metal yoke instead of a chain. The yoke is placed under the front or rear wheels of the vehicle and lifted off the ground. Wheel lift tow trucks are commonly used for towing cars and light-duty trucks.
- Integrated Tow Truck: An integrated tow truck is a heavy-duty vehicle used for towing large commercial vehicles such as buses, tractor-trailers, and RVs. The integrated tow truck has a boom arm and winch to lift and tow heavy vehicles.
Services Offered by American Towing Trucking
- Emergency Towing: American Towing Trucking provides 24/7 emergency towing services to motorists who have experienced a breakdown or accident on the road. The company has a fleet of towing trucks that can handle any type of vehicle, from small cars to heavy-duty trucks.
- Roadside Assistance: In addition to towing services, American Towing Trucking also provides roadside assistance to motorists. The company’s roadside assistance services include jump-starts, tire changes, fuel delivery, and lockout services.
- Long-Distance Towing: American Towing Trucking also provides long-distance towing services for customers who need to transport their vehicles across the country. The company’s long-distance towing services are available for all types of vehicles, from cars to RVs.
- Heavy-Duty Towing: American Towing Trucking has a fleet of heavy-duty tow trucks that can handle the towing of large commercial vehicles such as buses, tractor-trailers, and RVs.
American Towing Trucking provides essential services to motorists who have experienced a breakdown or accident on the road. The company has a fleet of towing trucks that can handle any type of vehicle, from small cars to heavy-duty trucks. American Towing Trucking also offers roadside assistance, long-distance towing, and heavy-duty towing services. With its 24/7 emergency towing services, American Towing Trucking is a reliable and trustworthy partner for any motorist in need of assistance.
For more info on American Towing Trucking, Click Here